+*. E-Card .*+ +*. E-Card .*+

Nice, but...

It needs a seizure warning. Otherwise, it's pretty entertaining to watch, that would be a great e-card. Maybe you could make the fireworks move to your cursor or something like that.

Special-Ed responds:

Will do! I hope I'm not too late!
I did make a version where it went where you click your mouse, problem was, through testing, everyone did the exact same thing right away. Clicked like crazy till the computer seizes up. I would need to put two seizure warnings, but atleast they enjoyed making me restart the computer!
T_T
+*. Special Ed .*+

The Unfinished Pile The Unfinished Pile

Wow, I really enjoyed this.

The song and the flashes put together kinda' created a magical ambience or something. The only problem was that the animation was mediocre, but otherwise great video!

Imacow responds:

Lol, thanks?

At The Gym At The Gym

Ok...

It wasn't bad, it wasn't good. That's all I have to say about this movie.

Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

Not a bad game, not a good one

It's nowhere near as good as the original (where is the monster that we all loved?) but it's still worth a play if you're on a mac and can't get the original.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

YOU ARE A GOD.

Quite simply, you are the best programmer out there. All your games challenge your mind and your fingers, making a perfect harmony. This game is no exception. Thank you for making such wonderful games.

Village Defense Village Defense

A pretty fun game

Not bad, not bad at all. 2 things that need to be worked on though: graphics and some sorta' achievement. Most people find it boring to play a game with no goals. But I liked the premise, so 4/5!